Cognitive testing by Cambridge Brain Sciences is available at CCA and is a recommended tool for measuring your overall brain health. When purchased this tool will be available throughout your counseling experience. Cognitive Testing allows you to measure and track key aspects of your brain health that are core to your quality of life. It also allows you to track your improvement in brain health areas associated with Depression, Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Memory issues, and more.
This assessment tool is emailed to you and can be completed at home. Complete the testing at your convenience and the results will be provided to you at your next counseling session. Re-test by request or at the direction of your CCA Counselor to gauge improvement (at no extra cost) during your counseling experience.
Cognitive Testing measures key areas of brain functioning for those struggling with:
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Memory issues associated with early Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Age related decline in cognitive functioning
- Decline in cognitive functioning due to Stroke
- Decline in cognitive functioning due to Concussion
- Decline in cognitive functioning due to alcohol and drug abuse