Treatment for Anxiety
When faced with anxiety problems, call Christian Counseling Associates to get your treatment started today.
One or more of the following symptoms could indicate you are struggling with anxiety:
- Apprehension or nervousness
- Panic attacks
- Frequent shortness of breath
- Avoidance of people, places, or situations that cause discomfort
- Repeating or racing thoughts
- Flashbacks of threatening life events
- Ritualistic behaviors (nail biting, hair pulling, or hand washing)
- Frequent sleep disruption
Of course this is not an all-inclusive list, but the goal of our treatment for anxiety is to align with the promises of Scripture:
- We can cast our cares upon our God (1 Peter 5:7),
- We do not have to be anxious (Philippians 4:6-7),
- His grace is abundantly sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9-10).
Anxiety is the distress we feel in reaction to events or “stressors” in our daily life. These stressors can be normal everyday events or tragic and traumatizing events. Stressors like loss of loved ones, divorce, employment status change, tightly packed schedules, difficult family dynamics, and so much more can cause some negative physical, psychological, and spiritual reactions.
When facing problems with anxiety, our counselors integrate the truth of Scripture with empirically based therapy practices. We offer anxiety treatment for children and adults alike.
Recognizing anxiety may be a large part of your distress is the first step. If you are ready for help connect with a counselor on our staff by calling: 724-396-1510. You and one of our therapists can then find the treatment for anxiety that is specific to your needs. Thankfully we are not alone in this process. We have a God that offers to lead us in the process of healing. Jesus says, ‘Let not your heart be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me’ (John 14:1). Let us work together to face and overcome the challenge of emotional problems. Call Christian Counseling Associates to get your treatment for anxiety started today.
If you are ready for help,
connect with a counselor on
our staff by calling: 724-396-1510.