Tiffany S. Msafiri, L.P.C.
Tiffany graduated from Malone University in 2011 with a Master of Arts in Education- Clinical Counseling.
Tiffany holds the following license:
- Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Ohio
- American Counseling Association
- Ohio Counseling Association
- Ohio Association for Spiritual, Ethical and Religious Values in Counseling
- Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant
Tiffany has ten years of experience working with individuals, families, adolescents, and children in a variety of settings that include:
- Outpatient Mental Health Counseling
- Adoption and Children Services
- Community Mental Health Programs
- Community Mentoring Programs
- School-based Counseling
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization
- Acute Extended Care
- Drug/ Alcohol Intensive Outpatient Groups
Areas of Specialty:
Tiffany works with individuals from across the lifespan. She is skilled at working with individuals, families, adolescents, and children. Tiffany is trained to work with most areas of clinical disorder. Clinically, she employs a faith-based approach using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Family Systems, Multicultural, and Art Therapy. She is also trained in Trauma-informed care. Tiffany specializes in the following areas:
- Career Counseling
- Trauma and PTSD
- Domestic Violence
- Divorce and Relationship Issues
- Family Conflict/ Parenting
- ADHD and Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Developmental/ Learning Disabilities
- Women’s Issues
Tiffany integrates Faith-Based Counseling by incorporating biblical principles and prayer in each session. She is an active church member and ministry volunteer.
Tiffany is available at our Canton, Ohio office. She is also available for Online Teletherapy.
LAST UPDATED: 01/13/22